International Colloquium on Refractories 2021 – Call for Papers
by David Fleschen
The preparations for the upcoming International Colloquium on Refractories (ICR) have started. The ICR is planned as a presence event in Aachen from 29 to 30 September 2021.
The topic is "REFRACTORIES in the global value chain".
It is an international meeting place for all manufacturers, customers, users and suppliers in the refractory industry to exchange commercial interests as well as to deepen scientific content. Several options are presented to participants:
- an exhibition stand
- advertisements in the conference proceedings (digital only)
- sponsoring (at the dinner in the Eurogress, the evening event or with promotional items)
- a presentation and publication of the abstract of scientific work you have supported
- a poster on cooperative research and academic work with scientific institutions
- the application for the Gustav Eirich Award
Further information can also be found on the website at www.ic-refractories.eu.
The deadlines: for submitting an abstract/poster is 10 April 2021. For the Gustav Eirich Award 31 May 2021
and for the industrial exhibition 31 July 2021
Source: ECREF, Photo: Fotoloa